The Honeywell HAP 18250 True HEPA air purifier comes with an additional CPZ filter which removes smoke and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) like glue, adhesives, and paint solvents.
It is perfect for a typical condo or HDB bedroom of about 200 sf, cleaning the air five times per hour, suitable for when there is a medical condition at home.
It is also sufficient for a living room of about 325-400 sf (cleaning the air 2.5 to 3x per hour) if no one has any medical condition at home.
Convenient handle allows it to be moved from room to room.
- True HEPA filter removes 99.97% of airborne contaminants at 0.3 micron.
- Additional CPZ filter is effective for removing smoke and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Intelli-check indicator reminds you to change the filters
- QuietCare noise-reduction technology
- Surround Seal design prevents leaks
- Comes fitted with 1 x HEPA Filter, 1 x CPZ ilter, and 1 x Activated Carbon Filter
More about Honeywell air purifiers here.